Poem by Emily Dickinson
I think that the Root of the Wind is Water speaks to the inherent interconnection of environmental elements. Today, as our planet experiences increasing climate instability, Dickinson’s message is a relevant reminder to honor and protect our environment.
- Images pressure printed by the artist, letterpress printed text by Twin Ravens Press, Eugene, Oregon on Vanguard Recycled Plus paper
- Four pop-up spreads tipped at the foredges with an exposed concertina spine and individual hard covers
- 7.125 x 9.25 x 1 inches closed.
- Signed, limited edition of 30
- To order, please contact the artist.