Poem by Rumi
Secret is about nature’s interrelation to the mysteries of the universe.
A secret turning in us makes the universe turn. Head unaware of feet, and feet head. Neither cares. They keep turning.
- Cyanotype photograms and rubber stamped text on Zerkall Frankfurt paper and hand colored Canson Mi-Tientes paper
- Accordion binding with soft covers of hand colored, handmade Indian paper, presented in a incinerated tin box.
- 2 x 3.5 inches, closed, 28 x 3 inches open
- Signed, limited edition of 5
- To order, please contact the artist.